GlossX Hair Color Faq’s…
What are the difference between GlossX hair color and Epic Hair Color formulas?
- We now have both PPD and PPD Free color formulas under the same brand so that each colorist can select the color that works best for them. Epic Hair Color is a PPD Free hair color formulation and GlossX is a PPD hair color formulation. The tones will vary between a traditional Italian PPD hair color like GlossX over PPD free tones like Epic.
What is the tube size?
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100 ml.) & Dilution 1 part color to 1.5 Developer.
How many shades are available in GlossX hair color?
What percent of Ammonia does California Glam GlossX have on average?
- It is varies by shade , it starts from 0.8% for the dark colors and increase up to 3% for the highlift.
What is the PH range of the California Glam GlossX hair Color?
What is the PPD percentage on average of GlossX hair color?
- Every color is different, dark colors contain more than light colors, the maximum % is lower than 3% which is under the regulations allowance limit.
Are California Glam products tested on animals?
- We do not test the products on animals, neither is any testing on animals done on our behalf. All our products are made in Italy and in Europe animal testing for cosmetics has been banned since 2013. This is in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 (EU Cosmetics Regulation).
Where is the color made?
Is it recycable?
- The tubes are aluminum so they are recyclable. The cap is plastic so it’s also recyclable.
What are the ingredients used? Is the color Vegan?
- In GlossX our main active ingredients are Certified Organic Coconut Oil and GlossX. In addition we also have a rich base in our cream composed of Vitamin C(antioxidant) and synthetic bees wax (Adds softness and nutrition to hair). We use synthetic rather than natural because it allows for uniformity and consistency of tones across all shades and guarantees that the quality is always the same. Also by using synthetic we can claim our color to be Vegan.
What is the smallest intro kit?
- You can see all our intro kits at
What is the mixing ratio and how long does Epic hair color process for?