Epic Hair Color Faq’s…
What makes the Epic Hair Color formulas better than others?
- Our colors perform better, due to our manufacturing process & technology, premium quality pigments and raw materials used in our Epic formula.
What is the tube size?
- 3.38 fl. oz. (100 ml.) & Dilution 1 part color to 1.5 Developer.
What is the mixing ratio and how long does Epic hair color process for?
What do you use as a substitute of PPD in Epic Hair Color?
- Substitue is Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate (PTDS) .
What is the Maximum concentration of PTDS?
- The maximum concentration is on color shade 1N that is 2,4 % and it goes down to 0.1% .
The formula is low ammonia, what percent of Ammonia does it have on average?
- Concentration of pure ammonia is from 1.65% to 1,80%. Hi-lifts 3% to 3.5%.
Does the formula contain polyethylene glycols?
- Our Epic formula is
- PEGs or Polyethilene glicols Free
- Paraben Free
- SLES (sodium laureth sulfate) Free
What is the PH of Epic Hair Color?
- It ranges from 10 to 11.5 PH.
The certified organic active ingredients used in Epic who are they certified by?
- Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk and Marine Algae Extract used in Epic hair color are all certified organic ingredients by ECOCERT which was the very first certification body to develop standards for “natural and organic cosmetics”.